Our dreams give us safety to explore the many facets of
our existence and our relationships, whether good, bad or indifferent.
We also day dream as we go about our daily routines. In the relationship we
share through my work, my mind's freedom flows through my sense of touch, and
the full range of human emotion and endeavour is available to me as the giver,
and to you as the receiver.
Words flow from my dreams to yours.
TOUCH FEEL HEAL LOVE CARE FIND EXPLORE REACH STROKE
CONTACT MANIPULATE CARESS CONSUME AFFECT DIRECT
EMOTION DRAMA SENTIMENT TENDER SENSITIVE IMPRESS
SOFTEN MELT SADDEN INFLUENCE INSPIRE THRILL AROUSE
STIR INFLAME ALLUDE NOTE CITE TRACE PINCH SMACK
DEFT FINISH FLAIR POLISH GUIDE DELICATE DIPLOMACY
TACT CAUTION FRAGILE SWEET HAPPY PLEASANT CONCERN
SMILE JAUNTY FRIENDLY SENSUOUS CRITICAL BLITHE HARD
DIFFICULT STRIKE BRUISE REND DISTRESS POIGNANT HURT
OFFEND SEPARATE LEAVE IGNORE TOUCH FEEL HEAL LOVE -----
Description of Work
- Length 88” [224cm] Width 10 ½” [27cm]
- Container: Height 11 ¼” [28.5cm] Depth 5” [12.5cm] Circumference 15”
- Pure silk, silk organza, resant thread, tassels – rayon thread. Procion
- Container: silk and cotton fabric, resant thread. Cardboard with metal
- Technique: Torn strips of pure silk stitched and frayed.